STATE SCHOOL BOARD YOUTH ART GALLERY
Every year the State Superintendent's office exhibits student artwork from around the state of Georgia. One GAEA member and their student will be selected from each of the 13 U.S. Congressional Districts for special recognition at a State School Board Meeting. The thirteen artworks will be displayed in the main hallway leading to the superintendent's office. Other artworks submitted will be displayed on the entire floor, where space permits.
Exhibition Coordinator: Martha Arrington
Here's how you can participate:
- SUBMIT YOUR ARTWORK NO LATER THAN DECEMBER 15, 2012. Fill out the State School Board Youth Art Gallery Back of Artwork Information form.
- Mail the student artwork and Information form to: (Mailing suggestion: use a mailing tube and gently roll the artwork)
- Martha Arrington
- 992 Seville Drive
- Clarkston, GA 30021
- If your student's work is selected, you will be notified by January 4, 2013.
- Invitations will be sent in February to the 13 teachers and students chosen to represent their districts at a recognition program and reception at the State Department of Education. (Tentative date is February 15, 2013.)
- The 13 artworks will be displayed on the main hallway leading to the superintendent's office. Other artworks will be displayed on the entire floor, where space permits.