STATE SCHOOL BOARD YOUTH ART GALLERY
Every year the State Superintendent's office exhibits student artwork from around the state of Georgia. One GAEA member and their student will be selected from each of the 13 U.S. Congressional Districts for special recognition at a State School Board Meeting. The thirteen artworks will be displayed in the main hallway leading to the superintendent's office. Other artworks submitted will be displayed on the entire floor, where space permits.
Exhibition Coordinator: Martha Arrington
Here's how you can participate:
- SUBMIT YOUR ARTWORK NO LATER THAN JANUARY 17, 2014. Fill out the State School Board Youth Art Gallery Back of Artwork Information form.
- Mail the student artwork and Information form to: (Mailing suggestion: use a mailing tube and gently roll the artwork)
- Martha Arrington
- 992 Seville Drive
- Clarkston, GA 30021
- If your student's work is selected, you will be notified in February 2014.
· Invitations will be sent to teachers and students chosen to represent their districts at a recognition program and reception at the State Department of Education. (reception date has not been set at this time)
· The artworks will be displayed on the main hallway leading to the superintendent's office. Other artworks will be displayed on the entire floor, where space permits.
· All artworks submitted will be displayed for 1 year and will be returned January 2015